Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ombre

I know, I know, I am so ADD about my hair color.  I have been brown or blonde I swear at least 3 times in the last year. So on Saturday my friend Joslin asked me if I could take her to her hair appointment and I was happy to do so.  I went with zero intentions of getting my own hair done.  It was at a wonderful womans home in Sandy and her name is Stephanie Ewell (if you live in Utah, you HAVE to go to her.) So Joslin is getting her hair done and I fell so in love with it (and in love with Stephanie, she is so awesome!) that I wanted to get it done myself! My reasoning is that I can never decide between blonde and brown, so why not best of both worlds?? And I won't have to touch up my roots every month. I love it!! 

Before, during and after:

Please ignore the poor quality of the cell phone pics!


What do you guys think??!

1 comment: