Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cam & Julie's Wedding

Oh my goodness. This wedding was AMAZING. First of all, I am in love with Cam and Julie. They are probably the cutest couple in the world. You can tell how in love they are just by looking at them! It makes me want to cry with happiness. Seriously. Julie is the cutest girl ever and I knew her wedding was going to be absolutely gorgeous, and she did not disappoint!! I mean look at these flowers!!!!

I died and went to heaven. Seriously thought about walking out with one of these centerpieces ;)

We got to see our wonderful friends. It had only been a month since we had seen them but we missed them 

 I loved Julie's bridesmaids with the different shades of peach and the different styles of dresses, so dang cute!!

The bridal party

How cute are all these boys?! Best friends forever!!


I loved hanging out with Sadey and Courtney all night. And we loved seeing Cam and Julie SO happy!


The happy couple, have you ever seen a better looking couple before?! I THINK NOT!

A good time was had by all and we miss all our friends tons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment