Thursday, November 6, 2014

Babies Update--30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: 35lbs, no judging!
Maternity clothes: Yes, yes, yes! I don't fit in anything else and maternity clothes are so comfy, some of my maternity clothes are not able to cover my whole belly now.
Stretch marks: I have one or two on my love handles still, no new ones since 20 weeks
Sleep: Still not fun, waking up at least 5 times a night to pee, getting a lot more uncomfortable.
Best moment of this week: seeing the babies in 4D and moving to Arizona!
Miss anything: Sushi and being able to put my shoes on easier.
Movement: Yes and I love feeling/watching them move. Both babies had the hiccups the other night, that was fun!
Food cravings: Still macaroni and cheese, I want to eat it every day!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! I've been feeling awesome!
What strangers say: Do twins run in your family? I hope you have family near by. Are you about to give birth? Good luck!
Gender: Boy and Girl
Labor signs: Occasional braxton hick
Belly button in or out: Both, not quite all the way out yet.
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, occasionally moody
Looking forward to: Unpacking the house and getting the nursery done, my sister coming home from her mission, Thanksgiving and the babies coming!
Today I had another big anatomy scan and got some 4D shots as well! Baby girl is 3lbs 10oz and baby boy is 3lbs 8 oz. As of right now it is looking like baby boy will be born first. Both are head down and are as healthy as can be! 

Here are some cute shots of baby girl, check out those lips and that smile!



They have hair! This is baby boys head.

This is baby girls head, it looks like curly hair to me!

Baby boys foot

Best shot we could get of baby boy, baby girl is squishing him into the corner so there isn't much room for him! I wish we could have gotten a better picture of him.

Corn maze in Ashland, OR--27 weeks

Apple Hill, CA--28 weeks

30 weeks!

Only 6-8 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment