Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Disney World--Day 2

On day two we went to Hollywood Studios. I keep calling it MGM Studios because last time I was there it was called MGM. This park reminds me a lot of California Adventure. It was a lot of fun and had a few of my favs like Tower of Terror, Toy Story and Space Tours. Sadly, I only took one picture at the park. Shame on me, I know!

After Hollywood Studios in the morning we headed over to Epcot for lunch. We ate at the Mexican restaurant and the atmosphere was amazing. There was a river going through the restaurant and a huge Mayan temple with a volcano going off in the distance. It was delicious!

At the aquarium in Epcot

Some scuba divers giving us thumbs up

Oh no! Claire got eaten by Bruce!

Sun in our eyes, but had to get a picture with the Epcot ball

They had an awesome flower and garden festival going on with tons of characters made of shrubbery and flowers.


Overall a very fun and exhausting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment