Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Disney World--Day 3

On our third day at Disney World we went to Animal Kingdom! I was really excited to go to this park because last time I was at Disney World I didn't spend much time there. It also got us really excited for our trip to Uganda in two months.

This tree is awesome.

Waiting for the park to open

On the Kilimanjaro Safari

I got to practice taking pictures while in a moving jeep. I think I still need to practice that.


Nala and Simba


I spy with my little eye a hippo!

I made sure we saw the gorillas

Timone

We went on the Mt Everest ride for the frist time, it was a lot of fun! It's on Nathan's bucket list to hike to base camp some day.

Leah Lou got her pretty face painted

Saw "It's Tough to be a Bug"

And we saw the Lion King show. I had never seen it before and I absolutely loved it! Hannah was going crazy and dancing the entire time, it was too cute.


After Animal Kingdom we headed over back to Magic Kingdom where the grils met Ariel

And of course Stefan wanted a pic with her, can you blame him?! He just got home from his mission!

This wraps up our days at Disney World but Harry Potter World is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment