Monday, April 28, 2014

Life Lately

Thought I would just do a little update on life lately from photos on my phone (and a few from my real camera.) 
Last week I took a walk over to the capitol to snap some pictures of the rose garden, it's so beautiful there!


Nathan and I went camping in the Sierras, it was a fun and relaxing quick trip.

Camping selfie

I stopped nannying this cutie, been with him since he was 3 months old, miss him so much!

Nathan went skiing in Tahoe, for work. Awesome, right?

We enjoyed conference and I enjoyed some caprese salad.

I have been summoned, my first time ever, kinda excited, kinda not.

I went to Stanford for a Women in Coaching Clinic, I learned a ton.


I went and visited this cutie patutie for lunch at Intel

And then headed over to the temple (both Intel and the temple are in Folsom)

And we celebrated Easter here with one of Nathan's work friends, it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment