Friday, July 29, 2011

best friend

Besides Nathan my best friend is my little sister Morgan. I am about seventh on Morgan's long list of best friends. I guess she's popular. Morgan is so cool. And if you do not know her you are missing out. She is really funny. We always have a good time together. No one really gets "us". I am glad she is my little sister and best friend.






Rod Kimble: [bowing, in a high pitched sing-song voice] Ancestors protect me.
Kevin Powell: [bows back and sings in a high pitched voice] May they protect you.

Rod Kimble: [bowing, sings] Gods of War.
Kevin Powell: [bows back, sings] May your hammer be mighty.

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I looooooooove you!! You are too sweet. We seriously only get the same jokes, like about Dad or weird kids or sending pictures of your feet to my friends you don't know. I love you. I love us. You are more than a best friend, your my sister!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. :) Reminds me of me and Annie's antics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are trouble with a capital T. Still love you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali! You have Do-So on in the first picture. Where is he now? Do you still have him?

    ReplyDelete