Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Mom

A few things I have learned from my mom,
1. To save my money. I have learned from her to not bother looking at anything else but the clearance section!
2. To always have a presentable home. Keep it clean!
3. She is my personal doctor, not only was she the one to initially diagnose my celiac, she helps me to stay healthy and motivates me to work out.
4. She has taught me how to have a healthy and happy marriage by centering it around Christ.
5. Although she is a strict mom, I am glad she is. (Check out these rules!!) I hope that I can be half as great of a mom as she is.
The Family Rules
6. She is not afraid of anything, she went skydiving last year! She gives me courage.
7. She has taught me to never give up. To keep trying and once you start something, you have to finish it.
8. She has taught me to be more selfless. She is always putting others first. She finds joy in serving, and I now find that same joy in serving others.
9. She has taught me that being a mom is the greatest job a woman can ever have.
Isn't she a babe?!

I love you mom! Thanks for being the best mom I could ever ask for. You mean the world to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment