Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Tree

My family had the tradition of making a Thanksgiving Tree every year so Nathan and I are going to keep this tradition going in our own little family! 

First cut out the trunk out of a paper grocery bag and crumple it

Then add leaves and write on each leaf one thing you are grateful for

 Isn't it adorable! :)

 On another note, I saw SEVEN deer on campus today! It was awesome.

And here are some cute pictures of me skyping with Tristan and Lo. Sure do love them and can't wait to see them in a week and a half! :)


7 comments:

  1. I love that idea for the tree! and that is a great shot of the deer! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tree idea! so cute. And i love the blog...it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are adorable with your tree! also, good thing we made it alive past those deer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali... Come deer-watch by my house! I literally have to shoo them away from my car in the morning so I can get out of the driveway. And the other morning, I watched one take a bite out of my pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just pinned your tree on Pinterst :) feel special.

    ReplyDelete