Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Things

I was grocery shopping at Macys the other day and looking at all the gluten free goodies in the gluten free section. They had some new products by a new bakery I had never seen. There was a man next to me looking at the new products too. I asked him if he knew it was any good and he said, "Well yes it is! And I'm the one who baked it!" Turns out he's the owner of the new gluten free bakery! He was such a nice man. He was telling me about how 4 of his 7 kids have celiac... And that he was misdiagnosed for many years and celiac caused him to have brain tumors, MS, dementia and the list goes on and on. I am so blessed that my mom was smart enough to have me tested early in life!! Well I bought a loaf of the bread and it is ah-may-zing. Its soft like real bread and I can eat it like a sandwich without toasting it! It's great!! Too bad I am moving form Provo in three weeks :(


The yummy yummy bread


Nathan got a late birthday present from his best friend Harry. He basically started crying when he opened it. It has his high school number...

AND his last name!


I still need to blog about conference weekend and having Emily and Paul here! Just waiting on Emily to email me pictures!


3 comments:

  1. TELL ME WHERE THE GF BAKERY IS??!?

    Love you Al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://newgrainsglutenfreebakery.com/

    ITS AMAZING KEL!! YOU WILL DIE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that bread looks gooddd. what bad timing! and nathan is adorableee!

    ReplyDelete